What some of our customer's are saying about us...
-thank you for weight you have lifted off my father. he was worried when we lost our mother that he would not be able to visit her grave very often but with your service, he can see her beautiful site and the flowers provided in the package he's ordered. what a blessing to us all! tammy...st. croix falls wi.
-our family appreciates this floral service. i have recommended you to others, thanks!
katherine...cottage grove mn.
-thank you for the wonderful service you give us & the beautiful flowers!
-really appreciate your service. we enjoy seeing the arrangements when we go to fort snelling! bea...coon rapids mn.
-thank you so very much for the prompt service and the pictures, please keep up the good works! thank you. ann...roseville mn.
-thank you so much for the beautiful flowers! I know my mom would have loved them! lynn...stacy mn.
-thank you for the wonderful service you provide for our loved ones when we can not be there. Dave, penny, Michael
-Thank you for all you do for my husband and fellow veterans! Aprille...jordan mn.
-I wanted to personally thank you for the beautiful flowers and wreaths you put out for me. I appreciate all your efforts and the photograph is a beautiful reminder of the touching work you do... Nancy, Woodbury, MN.
-thank you for providing fresh flowers to my Dad's grave anytime we need them! The christmas wreaths are beautiful and you delivered a valentines day delivery with two days notice in about 8 inches of snow last year. you guys are the best! it makes going to visit the grave a little easier when you see all the beautiful cheerful flowers. he loved to garden and he loved everything nature. you guys do an amazing job and your services are so appreciated. amber...west lakeland, mn.
-thank you for the photograph, i'm so pleased with the service you are doing. thank you kindly. Darlene...decorah, ia.
-After spending many days at fort snelling national cemetery looking at all the beautiful christmas wreaths, i determined that the wreath you put out was the most beautiful. i was especially grateful for the prompt service after placing my order. it was very clear to me that your company cares about the service you provide. thank you, from a grateful husband!
-A beautiful gift from our friends, the patriotic package. it is truly a gift that warms my heart, i'm looking forward to the christmas wreath delivery, thank you for the beautiful service you provide. i have shared your information with my friends. donna...minneapolis, mn
-christmas is and was our favorite family get together. our dad decorated the outside with those huge colored bulbs...thank you for decorating his resting place and for providing this awesome tribute to military men & women who have left their eartly home...ft. snelling is such a beautiful peaceful place. jeanie...brentwood, tn
-Your Flower delivery service to fort snelling cemetery is top notch, we will be sure to share your information with our friends who have family members buried at the Minnesota national cemetery. pete...st. cloud, mn
-Our family could not be happier with your service! We purchased a parents package and added birthday flowers and a wedding anniversary date to the package, using the memorial money we received, we have been able to share the photos with all the family members. it is unanimous, we look forward to using your service for many years. thank you! Greg...Rochester, MN
-Once again your assistance with selecting a display was very helpful. As well, I very much appreciate the photos taken of the placement. Pegi...grants pass, or.
-oh! my! how i have waited for this order form!! i wish i knew you, you are a blessing to me. thank you for the caring service you offer us!
-thank you for the beautiful internment wreath you did for our family, your help eased our burden of this detail. we will certainly use your service again. Lisa...andover, mn.
-We are so grateful that we learned about the service you provide. we were told that your wreaths are placed on stands that remain upright all winter. when we arrived at the cemetery the first christmas we felt sad for the people who did not choose your service, as the other wreaths were blown over. we tell everyone what wonderful work you do for our family.
-Thank you for Norman's beautiful christmas wreath. we visited his grave site on Nov 10th, we remembered his service as a marine on the Marine corps 283rd birthday and we celebrated his birthday as well. the wreath you placed made this occasion memorable. Gloria...St. paul, mn.
- Thank you for the beautiful work you do for our family. We appreciate it very much! Matthew...Sacramento CA.
- For health and other reasons I have been unable to see my son's memorial. Now, after receiving the photo, I feel I have truly been at his hillside and in such a beautiful way. I wish more grieving families new of your loving attention. Thank you with my whole heart! Bette...Richfield MN.
- Not knowing what to get my 83 year old Mother for Christmas has had me at a loss. But after receiving the beautiful photo you sent us, I know this (photo) will be the best gift she could receive. Thank you so much for the nice work you do. Larry...Ramsey MN
- Your service is so wonderful, the pictures are beautiful. I look forward to using your service for many years. Dianne...Atlanta Ga.
- Thank you for the photo, the christmas wreath was so beautiful, it looked better than anything I saw in the stores! Louise…Prior Lake, MN
- I’m so grateful for the service you offer, you make it possible to remember our loved ones when we can’t get there.
Betty…Boca Raton, Fl.
- Thank you for your help. It’s wonderful to have service like this; our loved ones are special to us. Lorraine…Blaine, MN
- Not being able to drive this year made it difficult to get out putting anything on the graves this year for my wife and sister. You make it easy. Thank you. Chester…West St. Paul, MN
- Last year I ordered a Christmas wreath from a different company and I didn’t like it. I tried your company this year and when I went out to the cemetery it was prettier than the photo you sent. I especially loved your added touches of the bell and glitter to glam it up! Denise…Brooklyn Park, MN
- Living so far away (Seattle) makes it hard to get flowers to my Mothers grave-site. Your service is so special to me, I love the photos you send, makes me feel like I was there. Cindy…Seattle, WA
763-200-6023 PHONE ORDERS ARE WELCOME
FORT SNELLING CEMETERY WREATHS & FLOWERS
FORT SNELLING CEMETERY WREATHS & FLOWERS